Super Soulers!

SUPER SOULERS! Are you ready to build your spiritual muscles?

That's my primary goal, spiritual muscularity that equips me to handle whatever life brings, and experience the world with an open heart. Super Soul Sunday is a big part of that mission.

I’m so excited to launch our new season this SUNDAY! There are so many great tweet, tweet, Aha’s and bing, bing moments. Super Soul Sunday is the reason I set out to build OWN in the first place: to be able to gather a global community of like-minded seekers. I’m so grateful that you all gather with me every Sunday to have conversations that matter. It feels like our hearts are joined together each week… I just LOVE that we get to share our soul expanding thoughts through social media.

I read every one of your comments every week and revel in the positive vibrations you all share. This is one of my favorites:

“For me, there is nothing else like this show on television. This show is non-fiction, and it speaks to me when nothing else can. It relates to me when nothing else can. It teaches me things that I couldn't learn from any other programs. But more than anything, it makes me feel the way I want to feel, the way I wish to feel & the way I long to feel. At times, I wish we had Super Soul Network but I know society just isn't there yet! So for now, I'll look forward to my soul being enlightened & enriched every Sunday!” -Mari Cahan

Mari, I couldn't agree with you more. I, too, wish we had a Super Soul Network, but for now I delight in every Sunday.
This season I'm hoping to expand our audience with your friends and family.

Everything in life is better when you share it. This I know for sure. I'm asking you to invite a friend or two or three to join you for our SSS gathering on Sunday mornings.
Remember we love you watching on OWN, but you can live stream all the new season’s shows from anywhere in the world on Facebook or Oprah.com at 11am Eastern and Pacific. 

Globally, let's join our minds and hearts in creating higher vibrations across the planet.

It is my personal goal that every episode brings you a word, or quote, a spark of inspiration, a piece of Light that illuminates the way you see yourself and what is possible for the greater vision of your Life.

This Sunday, Mariel Hemingway and Bobby Williams break down the 86,400 moments in a day and show us how to find the sacred adventure in our daily lives and learn ways to make each moment count. I appreciated their reminder of how to establish balance, get back to basics, get into nature, and focus on what REALLY matters.

Then stay tuned if you can for “Help Desk” -- two brand-new back-to-back specials with Deepak Chopra and Reverend Ed Bacon. The idea is a great one: set up a desk in a busy, public place, and let everyday people ask their big questions to a prominent spiritual thinker. Deepak’s smack dab in the middle of the hustle and bustle of New York City, and Rev. Ed’s on the busy boardwalk on Venice Beach. Lots of great questions… and lots of great answers. Talk about soul food!

The tweet is ON!

Oprah Winfrey

Comments